Connect with us

Published

on

The holes in Jussie Smollett’s case are getting wider and wider, but one thing is for sure is that the Osundairo Brothers, the two men involved in Jussie’s alleged to attack were seen on a surveillance video buying from a store!

via CBS

jussie smollett

The video shows what appears to be Ola and Abel Osundairo placing the masks and a hat on the counter.

Smollett has claimed two men wearing a similar hat and masks attacked him on Jan. 29 in Streeterville, according to police. CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar made multiple phone calls and visited several stores to obtain the video.

The Osundairos were arrested last week, but later released without charges.

Sources have said the two brothers told police they helped stage the attack with Smollett. They said they were paid $3,500 to pour a chemical on the actor, and place a rope around his neck, while yelling racist and homophobic slurs.

Two sources said they used a ride share vehicle to get to the Streeterville neighborhood, and were caught on camera appearing nervous.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say Smollett paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett.

The sources say Smollett directed the brothers to obtain the items and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29. The brothers told detectives the three men rehearsed the attack days prior to it happening.

Smollett repeatedly has denied staging the incident.

Meantime, Fox Television has denied rumors that Smollett is being written off of “Empire.”

“Jussie Smollett continues to be a consummate professional on set and as we have previously stated, he is not being written out of the show,” Fox spokeswoman Amy Bucknam stated in an email.

According to CBS Chicago reporter Charles De Mar, sources say Jussie told brothers exactly what to buy and it’s evidenced by countless phone calls.

*The footage is shown above when you first enter this article.

We are not sure what is going on with Jussie’s story anymore, but this is all getting worse and worse by the moment. What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comments’ section below!

Celebrity News

Kim Kardashian Being Sued By Photographer Over Pic She Posted on IG in 2018!

Permission, copyrights, and intellectual property are a real thing. Kim Kardashian is dealing with this now as a photographer is suing her for posting a picture he shot of her and her husband, Kanye West back in 2018. Apparently, he never gave Kim permission to use the picture and she posted it to her Instagram where millions of people liked it. The photographer alleged he was never compensated either for his work.

Published

on

kim kardashian and kanye west

Permission, copyrights, and intellectual property are a real thing. Kim Kardashian is dealing with this now as a photographer is suing her for posting a picture he shot of her and her husband, Kanye West back in 2018. Apparently, he never gave Kim permission to use the picture and she posted it to her Instagram where millions of people liked it. The photographer alleged he was never compensated either for his work.

via TMZ:

kim kardashian and kanye west

This tender moment between the Wests ended up on Kim’s Instagram — back in October 2018 — and while more than 2.2 million people liked it, one professional photographer hates it to the point he’s suing Kim.

Saeed Bolden says he’s the guy who snapped the loving shot, and therefore he owns it. According to the suit, obtained by TMZ, Bolden says he never gave KKW permission to use it, nor did she pay him to use it … so he wants a little something for his trouble.

For sure, it’s a rare pic … Kanye’s smiling, after all. We think it’s from their trip to Africa — when Ye was working on an album … which he ended up scrapping altogether.

As for how much the pic is worth? Bolden doesn’t name a price — he’s suing for any profits Kim’s made off the post, plus punitive damages.

Oddly, he’s also suing Kim’s shapewear line, Skims Body. because he claims it shares Kim’s IG account … though the solo Skims account never posted the photo.

This lawsuit brings up questions about copyright, especially when it comes to social media. As a safeguard, you should at least “@” the photographer in your captions on these photos to give them credit. What do you guys think? Petty or no? Does Kim Kardashian owe this photographer any money?

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Patrick Stewart Reveals He Has Spoken w/ Marvel about X-Men Movies, But Has NO Plans to Return!

For good or ill, Fox’s version of The X-Men and its related properties are done for. Disney’s acquisition of the properties is giving them all a hard reboot (with the possible exception of “New Mutants”) with new actors and stories. However, Patrick Stewart reveals that he has spoken with Marvel about the addition of the mutant heroes into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), but has no plans to reprise his role of “Professor X.” Patrick ties with Hugh Jackman  (“Wolverine”) as the longest actor–seventeen years–to play a Marvel superhero.

Published

on

patrick stewart as professor x

For good or ill, Fox’s version of The X-Men and its related properties are done for. Disney’s acquisition of the properties is giving them all a hard reboot (with the possible exception of “New Mutants”) with new actors and stories. However, Patrick Stewart reveals that he has spoken with Marvel about the addition of the mutant heroes into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), but has no plans to reprise his role of “Professor X.” Patrick ties with Hugh Jackman  (“Wolverine”) as the longest actor–seventeen years–to play a Marvel superhero.

via Screenrant.com

patrick stewart as professor x

Stewart wrapped up his run as the character in 2017, the same year Disney began its purchase of Fox and re-gained the rights to use the X-Men and Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Although Marvel Studios confirmed its plans to bring the X-Men into the MCU at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, the franchise is expected to get a hard reboot after Fox’s run of films. The only potential exception to that rule in The New Mutants, Fox and Josh Boone’s long-delayed spinoff that finally opens in theaters in April. It’s been reported the horror-centric mutant movie has been scrubbed clean of its references to the Fox X-Men universe, in case Feige decides to fold its characters into the MCU at a certain point in Phase 5.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Stewart confirmed he met with Feige a couple of months ago and had “long, long conversations” with him about the X-Men movies, saying there have been “moves and suggestions, which include Charles Xavier”. But before anyone reads too much into that, Stewart added he isn’t planning to return as Professor X in the MCU, explaining “Here’s the problem… If we had not made Logan, then yes, I would probably be ready to get into that wheelchair one more time and be Charles Xavier. But Logan changed all that”.
patrick stewart as professor x
Patrick was an amazing Professor X for sure, but we are sure there are other capable and great actors to take over the role of the founder of the X-Men. Also, he has his own hands full as he is reprising his iconic role of “Jean-Luc Picard” in an upcoming “Star Trek” series.

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

ICYMI! Janelle Monae Comes Out as Non-Binary Using “Steven Universe” Character!

Janelle Monae is undoubtedly one of the most talented people in the world. However, it is her transparency that we have always admired the most about her.

Janelle Monae became even more transparent recently when she revealed to the world, via Twitter, she is non-binary!

Yep, Janelle Monae joins the likes of Amandla Stenberg, Sam Smith, and Ruby Rose who also identify as non-binary, or gender fluid, not conforming or identifying with either gender of male or female. Often the pronouns they identify with are “them” and “they” because they are seen as gender neutral. Janelle tweeted the following from her personal account, using a non-binary character from Cartoon Network’s progressive and LGBT friendly animated series, “Steven Universe,” named “Stevonnie.”

Published

on

janelle monae steven universe stevonnie non-binary

Janelle Monae is undoubtedly one of the most talented people in the world. However, it is her transparency that we have always admired the most about her.

Janelle Monae became even more transparent recently when she revealed to the world, via Twitter, she is non-binary!

Yep, Janelle Monae joins the likes of Amandla Stenberg, Sam Smith, and Ruby Rose who also identify as non-binary, or gender fluid, not conforming or identifying with either gender of male or female. Often the pronouns they identify with are “them” and “they” because they are seen as gender neutral. Janelle tweeted the following from her personal account, using a non-binary character from Cartoon Network’s progressive and LGBT friendly animated series, “Steven Universe,” named “Stevonnie.”

Stevonnie is a fusion comprised of Steven Universe, a young boy born with a magical gem that gives him superhuman abilities, and his best friend/love interest Connie Maheswaran, a normal human girl.

stevonnie fan art steven universe

Stevonnie

The line “I am an experience” is in part quoted from the series when Steven’s mother, Rose Quartz, tells another fusion, Garnet, “you are not one person, you are not two people, you are an experience.” Garnet, in turn, later said the same thing to Stevonnie after Steven and Connie first fused together.

We love Janelle Monae regardless of how she–we mean they–identify! Now, if we can just get another interview with her!

What are your thoughts on Janelle coming out? Will you still be supporting them? Sound off in the comments’ section below!

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending

%d bloggers like this: