Connect with us

Published

on

In case you were under a rock yesterday, then you know Hazel-E and her boyfriend, Rose Burgundy, are in hot water for their homophobic rant during an interview with TMZ.

Well Hazel must be feeling the heat and pressure and has come forward with an apology for what she said.

via The Shade Room

hazel-e and rose burgundy homophobic remarks

We all saw #HazelE and her boyfriend #RoseBurgandy go on a homophobic posting spree where Rose wished all gays a fiery death and Hazel cosigned for everyone to see. Well now that the heat has been turned up, Hazel is apologizing and claiming her comments were taken out of context…

In the 2 minute video, Hazel admits it wasn’t the smartest thing to do but also low-key defended her actions, saying she was enraged and really should have directed her frustration to one person instead of a group of people.

When mentioning the Bible, Hazel said “Do I think if two men are sleeping together they’re going to burn in hell? I’m not God. I can’t judge you and I will not judge you.”

It’s interesting Hazel is backpedaling now, given she seemed to have a very strong stance about her position yesterday. Since her remarks, ShoeDazzle has stopped working with her.

You can see the full video of Hazel-E’s apology by clicking here.

What do you guys think? Is Hazel forgiven or no? We have to say we were big fans of her this past season of Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood, but these comments make her persona non grata. Get it together Hazel, and real your boy–we mean man in too. He has yet to apologize. We won’t be waiting.

 

Celebrity News

Yikes! X-Men Director, Bryan Singer, Accused of Raping 17 Year Old Boy!

2016 may have been the year of Celebrity Deaths, but 2017 will go down as the year of sexual harassment and allegations of sexual assault. The number of actors, writers, director, and media personalities on this list of wrongdoing seems to be growing by the day. Now, it seems X-Men director, Bryan Singer, has been accused of sexually assaulting a then 17 year old boy in 2003!

Published

on

bryan singer

2016 may have been the year of Celebrity Deaths, but 2017 will go down as the year of sexual harassment and allegations of sexual assault. The number of actors, writers, director, and media personalities on this list of wrongdoing seems to be growing by the day.

Now, it seems X-Men director, Bryan Singer, has been accused of sexually assaulting a then 17 year old boy in 2003!

via Bossip

bryan singer

US director Bryan Singer poses on arrival for the premiere of X-Men Apocalypse in central London on May 9, 2016. / AFP / DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS (Photo credit should read DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/Getty Images)

We would say that X-Men director Bryan Singer is the newest name of the pervy, creepy, sexually inappropriate list, but this ain’t his first at the rapey rodeo.

Back in 2014 we reported that Singer had been accused of drugging and raping a 17-year-old aspiring actor in Hollyweird.

Today, according to DailyMail, Singer has AGAIN been accused of raping a 17-year-old boy, Cesar Sanchez-Guzman, aboard a yacht back in 2003.

Singer denies all accusations, but the details are still disgusting and disturbing…

It claims that Singer offered to take a then-17 Guzman on a tour of the yacht, but when they got to one of the rooms, the director allegedly forced the teen to the floor, shoved his crotch against Guzman’s face and demanded he perform oral sex.

Guzman goes onto say in the lawsuit, that Singer then pulled out his penis and forced it into his mouth, causing him to choke as he begged him to stop.

Singer allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on Guzman, who repeatedly told him to stop, before he anally raped him, according to the lawsuit.

Naturally, Bryan is denying these accusations and his representative has come forward with a statement:

Bryan categorically denies these allegations and will vehemently defend this lawsuit to the very end. Cesar Sanchez-Guzman apparently claims that he did not remember this alleged incident from 2003 until now. Significantly, when Sanchez-Guzman filed for bankruptcy only a few years ago, he failed to disclose this alleged claim when he was supposed to identify all of his assets, but conveniently, now that the bankruptcy court discharged all of his debts, he is able to recall the alleged events.

Yikes, yikes, and YIKES! Hollywood is HOT with these nasty allegations. Somebody get these execs under control!

 

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Yikes! Trey Songz (@TreySongz) Accused of Attacking Fan at Philly Strip Club!

This all feels like a “Heart Attack”–pun definitely intended. Apparently, singer, Trey Songz is being accused of attacking a fan at a Philadelphia strip club!

Published

on

trey songz

This all feels like a “Heart Attack”–pun definitely intended. Apparently, singer, Trey Songz is being accused of attacking a fan at a Philadelphia strip club!

via Love B. Scott

trey songz

Trey Songz is being sued for $50,000 for allegedly attacking a fan inside Philadelphia’s Vanity Grand Cabaret strip club.

According to the fan, she paid to meet Trey and things went left when she tried to take a picture in the parking lot. The court docs say when she tried to take the pic he attacked her — slapping her phone out of her hand and into her face, breaking her glasses.

The woman’s suing Trey and the venue, claiming it knew he had a tendency “toward violence and negative interaction with the public.”

Trey pleaded guilty to 2 misdemeanors after tearing up the stage at a show just months before this alleged incident.

We know Trey has had his own run-ins with people in the past, but none of them have been fan-related. We will keep you posted, we are sure there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Setting The Record Straight! Bawn TV (@BawnTV) Responds To Tami Roman’s Latest Bonnet Chronicles!

It has been quite the weekend here at HeyMikeyATL as we spent most of the day removing a few hundred rude and obnoxious posts made by fans of Basketball Wives star, Tami Roman from our website–NOT COOL!

As you may already know early Saturday morning Tami took her to Bonnet Chronicles Instagram to say some pretty hurtful things about Bawn TV, alleging she has not been paid for her work in District and calling on her fans to boycott the owner of Bawn TV, Anthony Bawn and his husband to say the least.

Published

on

Tami Roman Bawn TV

It has been quite the weekend here at HeyMikeyATL as we spent most of the day overwhelmed by a few hundred posts from fans of Basketball Wives star, Tami Roman from our website–NOT COOL!

As you may already know early Saturday morning Tami took her to Bonnet Chronicles Instagram to say some pretty hurtful things about Bawn TV, alleging she has not been paid for her work in District and calling on her fans to boycott the owner of Bawn TV, Anthony Bawn and his husband, Brentley, to say the least.

Tami has since removed the post from her Bonnet Chronicles Instagram account; and no one from her camp has responded to our request for a statement at the time of this post. We reached out to Anthony Bawn and he tells us that not only has Tami been paid, but this uproar was over $1750 that he owed her from work earlier this year! We definitely understand the principle of the matter but we definitely wish this could have been worked out away from social media. We want to see everyone win and actually like Tami!  Anthony released the following statement via Instagram:

We really hate to see this happening to Bawn TV. We know Anthony and his husband, Brentley Bawn–who is not affiliated with Bawn TV–personally and know they strive to be professional. We have also interacted with Tami on a few occasions and often found her to be an amazing and reasonable person. The hurtful comments made by her fans, however, are too much. Especially when it comes to harassing parties not involved in this matter. We are wishing both parties the best in this matter and hope they can come to a swift, peaceful resolution.

keith pettway as jeffery blackville in bawn tv's blackville

Keith Pettway as “Jeffery Blackville” in Bawn TV’s “Blackville”

Sadly, this debacle is proving costly as Keith Pettiway, star of Blackvillehas backed out of the series. In addition, Brandon Anthony, went to Facebook to announce he is no longer associated with Bawn TV. We hope Keith will reconsider his position and return to Blackville. It is such an amazing show and we would love to see more of Keith with the original cast!

We will keep you posted…

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending

%d bloggers like this: