Connect with us

Published

on

Paris Jackson took to social media, just hours after entering an emotional treatment facility overnight, to assure her fans she is doing alright. As you may already know, Paris, the only daughter of Michael Jackson, has endured a lot over the last year traveling the world, working non-stop, and losing her grandfather, Joe Jackson. She refutes media stories about her being suicidal and unstable.

via Entertainment Tonight

paris jackson

A source close to Jackson told ET on Tuesday that after a busy year of work engagements that took her all over the globe, she “decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritize her physical and emotional health.”

“She checked herself into a treatment facility to aid in her wellness plan,” the source said.

Jackson is looking forward to coming out of this revitalized and ready to tackle the exciting, new projects that await her, ET also learned.

ET spoke to Jackson’s aunt, La Toya, last April, where she said Michael told her to watch out for his daughter before he died. 

“He’s always watching over her, I believe, to make sure that she’s on the right, proper path,” La Toya said. “Because he used to say things before [he died]… ‘OK, if something happens to me, make sure you watch over Paris, ’cause Paris has a personality. She loves the business, but I wanna make sure she’s OK.'”

“I believe that Paris can do whatever she wants — I truly believe that because the talent is there and she wants it,” she added. ” And when you want something bad enough, you’ll do it and think nothing of it. It comes natural to her.”

We are glad Paris is doing well and feeling better. Yes, she has had issues in the past mentally and emotionally, but that does not mean she is about to go off the deep end. In fact, we salute her for taking some time to care of her emotional, mental, and physical well being. This was something her father never quite grasped. Paris we are sending you positivity, love, and light!

Celebrity News

Not Surprised! Jussie Smollett’s “Attackers” Are Struggling to Find Acting Roles…

Does the phrase “You’ll never work in this town again!” Sound familiar to anyone? Well it definitely should to Abel and Ola Osundairo, the Nigerian brothers who were allegedly paid to attack Jussie Smollett. Apparently the brothers are having hard time finding acting gigs since their involvement with the entire scandal came to light. Abel, had actually been signed to a talent agency, but was dropped shortly thereafter. 

Published

on

jussie smollett and abel and ola osundairo

Does the phrase “You’ll never work in this town again!” Sound familiar to anyone? Well it definitely should to Abel and Ola Osundairo, the Nigerian brothers who were allegedly paid to attack Jussie Smollett. Apparently the brothers are having hard time finding acting gigs since their involvement with the entire scandal came to light. Abel, had actually been signed to a talent agency, but was dropped shortly thereafter.

via TMZ

he men who allegedly “attacked” Jussie Smollett at his behest are feeling the pain in the aftermath of the whole debacle … because their acting careers have taken a major blow.

Sources close to the Osundairo brothers — Abel and Ola — tell TMZ … the 2 have come up empty trying to land an agent in the past several weeks. We’re told they’ve reached out to about 10 of the top agencies in Chicago and none have been interested in signing them.

This especially hurts right now because it’s pilot season in the TV biz, and actors like the bros can’t even get auditions without an agent.

What’s worse is Abel actually HAD signed with the Gray Talent Group about a month before his involvement in the Jussie drama became known, and got dropped shortly afterward.

The reason he was given, according to our sources, was generic and didn’t mention the Smollett case … but it was obvious. We’re told the agency told Abel it couldn’t provide him the opportunities he desired, adding … “parting ways with talented actors like yourself is a difficult decision and not a direct reflection on your character or your abilities.”

Unfortunately for the Osundairos … their fitness biz has tapered off as well. Our sources say while it seemed to be booming about a month ago, many of their potential clients turned out to be feigning interest in getting in shape and were really looking to get details on Jussie’s case.

We really are not surprised The Osundairo Brothers are having a hard time finding work. Jussie’s entire scandal, even though he was acquitted, is still toxic and anyone involved in it is tainted. We will be surprised if they ever get real acting roles.

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Too Much? Wendy Williams Advises RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice to Leave Her Husband!

Wendy Williams may have lost her marriage, but she has not lost her opinions, especially when it comes to The Real Housewives of New Jersey couple, Teresa and Joe Giudice! As you may already know the couple has faced their fair share of problems over the last few years with both being incarcerated and now Joe faces deportation after learning he has never been an American citizen.  Many would think Wendy would encourage her to stand by her man, but the talk show host wants Teresa to prepare to move on with her life without Joe. 

Published

on

wendy williams teresa giudice

Wendy Williams may have lost her marriage, but she has not lost her opinions, especially when it comes to The Real Housewives of New Jersey couple, Teresa and Joe Giudice! As you may already know the couple has faced their fair share of problems over the last few years with both being incarcerated and now Joe faces deportation after learning he has never been an American citizen.  Many would think Wendy would encourage her to stand by her man, but the talk show host wants Teresa to prepare to move on with her life without Joe.

via People

teresa giudice and joe giudice

Teresa and Joe Giudice

“If I were Teresa, I wouldn’t even want him home at this point,” she said, adding that she hopes Teresa remains on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. “I would not have him living in my house.”

And when it comes to the couple’s four daughters, Williams said they’re probably better off if their parents are happy.

“I am all about a family staying together,” she said. “But families don’t stay together because of the kids. In fact, sometimes it’s worse for the kids.”

It was revealed on Thursday that Joe is now one step closer to deportation as his appeal against the decision to deport him was denied.

“We are extremely disappointed that the Board of Immigration Appeals has denied Mr. Giudice’s appeal,” James J. Leonard Jr., the Giudice family attorney, told PEOPLE in a statement. “We have filed a stay with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and will continue to fight to keep Mr. Giudice in the United States, the only country he knows, and reunite him with his wife and four daughters.”

Wendy’s comments may be hitting a little too close to home as she is dealing with her pending divorce from her husband of over 20 years, Kevin Hunter. We would like to see Joe be granted some clemency, at least for his four daughters’ sake. On Wendy’s end she is at least keeping it “business as usual;” still hosting her daytime talk show and even making light of her divorce by referring to herself as a “single woman.”

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

“Smallville’s” Allison Mack Pleads Guilty to Nxivm Sex Trafficking Scandal!

“Somebody save me!” Is what the victims of the Nxivm sex trafficking case were yelling for years after being recruited by former Smallville star, Allison Mack, as sex slaves into the now infamous cult. Allison is now pleading guilty to racketeering conspiracy and  racketeering.

Published

on

allison mack

“Somebody save me!” Is what the victims of the Nxivm sex trafficking case were yelling for years after being recruited by former Smallville star, Allison Mack, as sex slaves into the now infamous cult. Allison is now pleading guilty to racketeering conspiracy and  racketeering.

via People

keith raniere and allison mack

Keith Raniere accuses Allison Mack of helping recruit sex slaves

Smallville actress Allison Mack has pleaded guilty to charges related to her involvement with a controversial self-help group described as having a secret society of “masters” and sexually subservient “slaves” within it, PEOPLE confirms.A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York tells PEOPLE that Mack was scheduled to appear in court at 11:30 a.m. to plead guilty.

The spokesman says she is pleading guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering.

Prosecutors have accused her of recruiting sex slaves for Keith Raniere, who co-founded the controversial self-help group Nxivm and its subgroup, DOS, described as an all-female secret society in which women allegedly were forced to be sexually subservient to Raniere.

On Monday, Mack, 36, appeared in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn, where jury selection in her trial was set to begin.

Best known for her years-long role as a young Superman’s friend, Chloe Sullivan, on The WB’s Smallville, Mack was charged last spring with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy.
Allison faces a minimum sentence of fifteen years if convicted on all charges. We have to say we are still in shock over everything she has been involved in. This proves that all sex traffickers are not men, and that no one is truly as they seem. What do you guys think of Allison and her involvement in this scandal? Sound off in the comments’ section below!

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending

%d bloggers like this: